Monday, December 8, 2008

My Second Running shoe - Adidas Boston

I bought this shoe for RM 120 at the Adidas Warehouse Clearance at TTDI. Thanks to adik who bought it for me. I tried it once and found that, the shoe really confort. I will wear it for today's jogging and can't wait to try it this weekend for my long run workout at Lake Garden. The color of this shoe really striking. For running, i don't mind wearing striking color shoe because it for safety purpose. Boys and girls, please remember to wear all striking color for your attire when you want to go for jogging or participate in any running or triathlon or ironman events.

Nasib baik murah, itu pasal la aku beli...thank you adik, beratur utk watashi.

-fairuz rule no 1 for outdoor workout- sila pakai baju yang color dia terang termasuk la spender anda, kasut anda, basikal anda dan sebagainyer... harap2 watashi ada duit la nak beli-

No comments: