Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Pro Tour Calendar 2009

I have published my pro tour calendar for this year. This is all running and triathlon events that i will participate within this year. Some of the events like Putrajaya Ironman 70.3, Putrajaya Triathlon and Standard Chartered KL Marathon are still waiting for confirmation from the organiser. I hope there will be a positive news regarding this events because I am looking forward to complete all the events due to my Ironman 2010 preparations.

My cousin Abupower told me yesterday that, for Putrajaya Ironman 70.3, the organiser incharge for that event is LIAM. LIAM is Ironman Langkawi organiser. Wahh, this really surprised me!!. Abupower said that, now they already started to spread the words and during his Ironman 2009 briefing, that was held yesterday in Langkawi, the LIAM spokeperson already highlighted the events in his speech.

Great news from LIAM and I am really looking forward to this.

No comments: