Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Adidas King Of The Road 2008

The only comment i want to say is that the race is totally suck!!!
For the first time in my life, the race organiser was totally worst because there was no H2O @ water provided to runners.
Although, the race route was good (because got alot hill), the organiser was fail to provide the most important things in human life, WATER!!!
After the race, i started to wondering whether i should participate Adidas King Of The Road (KOTR) next year or not.

Total Distance : 22.7 K
My Time : 1 Hour 56 Minute 31 Second
Remarks : I really have to improve my running time and also start losing my weight.

My goal is to get back to 55 - 56 kg and currently my weight is 58.9kg.

Me, ait (in yellow shirt), abiyan and shepon (after race).

miss fong, shepon, abiyan, ait (after race).

No comments: